Monday, April 29, 2013

[day 66] soccer lovin'.















Oh, it's Monday. There's still no baby. Haha!

Aiden and Dylan had the day off from school today. I had my mama duties. I cleaned, fed, bathe, and played with my boys in the front yard before Papa came home during lunchtime. I asked if he would join us at the park since our boys wanted to play soccer. It’s always nice to get out since it was a beautiful day.

Imagine two hours of playing outside. They were drenching in sweat and got tired eventually. We took our boys home to nap. If they were not on the same sleep schedule, this mama would be exhausted to the max. But, I did do one thing, I bathe them again before they got into bed.  One by one.I know. I know. I couldn’t let them go into their bed since they were dirty. Plus, they always bathe before they sleep at night, which meant they took 3 baths today. Woot! Haha!

As you can tell, I’ve been using my flip recorder more lately and it’s so easy to use. I’m in love with it because it makes my movie for me.

Today was an awesome day in my opinion. I wanted to show our boys that together we can create a warm, caring, and encouraging environment doing the things they wanted to do. Honestly, I never request for anyone to cheer me on as a mom. I’m not looking for that. I’m just looking to help my boys grow up with values otherwise society would. It’s scary.

Love my boys. XOXO.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...