Thursday, April 11, 2013

[day 48] ready. set. nest.

Today I felt like a horrible mom. I was supposed to take Evan to his Gymboree Class, but instead I decided to sort through my boys clothes and started sorting them in order plus refolded all their clothes in their drawers.. Keep in mind, I only sorted about 1/3 of their clothes and didn't realize how much have been accumulated since the time Aiden was born! I donated about 6 bags to goodwill today since some of the clothes were in poor condition or "whatthehell" was I thinking when I purchase this. Haha. The good thing about having all boys is that they get to wear all hand me downs from the first born. I don't see a problem with that! I also sorted all the baby clothes in time for our fourth arrival in about a month or less. Now, I just need to wash all of them! Oh' memories .... and the clothes are so tiny!

Then, I felt this crazy urge to completely redecorate the nursery and I sold my husband on the topic! We've had the same nursery since Aiden was born and it's time to change it up a little. I want something more simple and modern. As soon as I complete this project, I'll post pictures. I am also doing a spring cleaning in every single room, which should take me about 1 week to complete since I don't want to overexert my dino body.

I love the feel of a clean home and can't wait to get rid of unnecessary things that we no longer need!

Love my boys and my cleaning. Haha! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...