Friday, April 19, 2013

[day 56] when life gets hectic


I’ve been clumsy or should I say forgetful about things and I blame it on my pregnancy. When life gets hectic, the thought of frolicking in the beach water and stepping my foot into the sand makes me excited! That’s exactly what our family decided to do after we attended our niece and nephew’s birthday party. However, I forgot to bring my boys their jacket and it was a tidbit cold out at the beach. They weren’t dressed properly. So, this mama had to think of plan 2. We let them ride their scooters along Main Street and shopping area since the buildings was slightly blocking the cold breeze. What a bummer in the end though (for me to say the least). I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy the ocean breeze and just listen to the sound of my kid’s giggles! Boo.

Good-time as always.

Love my boys. XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...