I’ve taken
every child I had to Gymboree classes at one point in their life. Some parents
like it and others don’t. I wouldn’t
take any child above 2.5 years old here, but that’s just my opinion because
they can attend preschool and socialize in a better setting with more
experienced teachers to hone out their skills unless you’re just going to build
on their social skills. Plus, I wanted to find an activity that both Evan and I
can enjoy together but giving him a chance to be around other kids.
Today, Evan
attended his first play and learn with kids his age and he absolutely loved it.
The teacher was great. Evan loved everything from playing inside the parachute,
bubbles, and then singing and dancing with Gymbo. Gymbo is their colorful
mascot (think colorful clown) that gives kids kisses. The play area was
baby-safe and it gave Evan the opportunity to build on his muscular strength
and social skills.
There’s a
special that is going on right now and since I’ve reinstated my account,
they’ve given me unlimited access to their classes for this month, which I’m
taking advantage of for $54 dollars. Yes, I’m going to take my son every day (M
through F) if time permits. why not?? I think it’s fun and it gives me some bonding time
with my little man before we head home for a nap and then to pick up big
brother Aiden and Dylan from school.
If you’re a
new mom or looking for something to do with your kid, I recommend going at
least once to Gymboree and give it a chance at love. You may love or hate it. I love it for Evan,
but would hate it for Aiden and Dylan.
Love my
boys. XOXO.
No comments:
Post a Comment