It’s
official. I’m CEO of my house!
I’m finally
on maternity leave (medical leave of absence) for the next few months away from
work. I love the people I work with, but I rather spend my time at home with my
babies. I can’t wait for lazy days in my undies, cleaning the house, shopping
trips, and surrounding myself every single day with my boys. I’ll be home with
my angelic newborn within the next few weeks, but for now, it will just be evan
and I during the day since Aiden and Dylan are at school until the afternoon.
This
morning, my husband packed me breakfast since he knows I eat like there’s no
tomorrow when I’m pregnant and left a sweet note on my lunch bag. After 16
years together, he’s still the same man I’ve fallen in love with. I could never
fall out of love with him because we’ve been through so many challenges in life and have overcome every single challenge together.
It takes two to tango and he’s the man for me. He’s always thrilled to do his
part as a husband and father. He knows I have attachment issues and couldn’t
wait to be home to watch our babies and assume my responsibility because that’s
what I love.
Some people
have a difficult time on maternity leave, but this would be my fourth time out
and to be honest, I always look forward to it. I know there are some that are
pessimistic and it can be one of the most difficult times since you’re
embarking on a journey with a newborn and could possibly be confused and sleep
deprived. But for me, I’m so used to it. I’ve lowered my expectations and I’ve
already adjusted to motherhood. Maybe, that's where the extra bonus comes in. This is my fourth baby (hopefully, one more to
come in the future). I can't wait to meet this little man.
Thanks papa for my breakfast.
Love my boyx. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment