Wednesday, May 8, 2013

[day 75] exactly one week from today ....


.....I will be a mama of 4. I can’t believe it and it brings me to tear just thinking about it every single time. I will definitely miss my son's kickboxing moves and fitness sessions he had in my belly, but I’m ready! Ready to meet our little man! 

It so-called happened that when I uploaded my flip video to YouTube to post on my blog a few days ago, Papa Dang was logged in, which was odd because I’m normally logged in. I looked and he had Evan’s birth video that he uploaded a year ago. It was on private. I cried myself a river when I watched it! So if you’re ever wondering what it's like for me, check out the clip. The original clip is 11 minutes long, but I’ve cut it short by four minutes because part of my legs and butt was showing.  Don’t worry, it’s G-rated. You can’t see my cooch.



also, i'm forever thankful for my two sons today who helped pushed the shopping cart from start to end so I could buy a few picture frames. aiden was good at leading dylan. he kept asking me "do you want me to turn left or right, mom?" haha. this is the other reason why i need baby #4 out, he's getting so big and when I carry Evan, the weight is killing me and i'm running out of energy. i'm glad i managed to walk out of the store alive with 3 boys on my own.



love my boys. xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. Your birth was so quiet Mama Dang! I remember being pretty loud when I was pushing :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear vageen,

    i was scared to click on that video, but OMG i'm bawling right now! happy mother's day, super mom. <3 can't wait to meet your little man #4!

    xoxo,
    peen

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kelly - i'm always quiet when i'm in pain. i had no clue you visited my site! thanks for stopping by.
    @peen - didn't know you visited my site either! awww, thanks a bunch! little man will arrive on the 17th (originally 15th).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...