Sunday, May 5, 2013

[day 72] kids bowl free.

what a deal! we signed up last year, but never made time to go. this year, i told myself i would take our boys and that's exactly what we did today. You can sign up at http://www.kidsbowlfree.com . I believe kids 15 and under can get two free games of bowling free per day all summer long. It depends on the alley you select, too. The only thing you have to pay for is shoe rental, which is $3. I'm thinking about buying our boys bowling shoes.

It was our boys first time at a bowling alley. They loved it. It took them an hour to complete their game (given the rails/bumper) that was placed on their lane. Dylan was the winner winner! On a side note, I bumped into my high school friend, who shares the exact same birthday as me, but she's a year older. She has six kids! It was funny that she had four girls in a row, boy, then girl - whereas, I have four boys. Maybe, I'll get lucky with my next one (maybe two (NOT)). In the end, I loved how we share the same value and family vision. 

This was our Sunday Fun-day on Cinco De Mayo! LOL.

Love my boys. XOXO.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...