Friday, May 3, 2013

[day 70] future david beckham.


Oh yeah! Future Backham in the making!

We took our boys to their first trial class at the Next Level Sports Complex since they have a desire  to learn how to play soccer. It was a free trial class to see if we want to have our boys join. 

The place was impressive and quite big. I’ve been to the American Sports Center in Anaheim and was expecting the same type of environment. It was a 50-minute class. I was exhausted watching them run! Papa and I want them to learn the basic of soccer to hone out their skills. Dylan has a lot more endurance than Aiden, but they’re both equally cute. Overall, I was very impressed with the set up and staff.  Kids had a great time. Enjoy the short clip that I put together with my flip.

Love my boys. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...