Sunday, May 12, 2013

[day 79] warmth.


I love that I got to celebrate Mother’s Day today! I just love being a mom (seriously, I really do). 




OH, Papa Dang! He gave me a minor heart attack when he jumped out of bed to tell me he had to go to work. He asked if it was OK if I watched our boys. Sure. Go, Honey.  Sundays are the only days that he’s home with us. It’s his only day off from work and it didn’t bother me that he had to go in for little bit, but little did I know, he lied and went to Home Depot instead. He is so busy and the thoughtfulness of going to the store to buy me plants to put into our garden made me forever grateful! He wanted me to feel extra special today. Thanks a million to the greatest hubby in the world! I love him more than he will ever know. Oh, did I mention, he also put up my frames for the nursery? I spent an hour staring at the wall last night because I wasn't satisfied with how the frames looked and today, I rearranged everything.

As a mom, I have my struggle and challenges. I found a video that shows what I’m trying to build with our boys. I want to build a strong, long-lasting relationship so when I’m old, they will take care of me with love. This video explains it all. It made me cry. It’s everything I want. I hope our boys will one day come across it because that’s all I’m asking from them.  




and, here's our beach day video! papa asked me what i wanted to do today to celebrate. i requested the beach since our family loves it there. i like to keep it very low key. it was the best hour spent today before dinner at the in-laws. i couldn't live a day without my boys.



Love my boys. XOXO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...