Saturday, June 29, 2013

[day 127] for my daughter.

i'm exhausted! i don't know how i manage to pull this off and used my creativity to design a pretty in pink and mint "teacup" baby shower for my sister in nearly one week. i am forever grateful for my husband, sisters, and cousins who helped execute my plan. again, it looks like a fancy baby shower (OK, maybe it was), but half the items used were either borrowed or donated. it was inexpensive, but very labor intensive. we had a few DIY projects. I wished I was able to capture more details of the party, but I couldn't do it all. I couldn't be the planner, host, and photographer. however, i was able to capture a few on my camera before i left to get ready. the only downfall of this party is that it was so HOT and most of the guests were inside the air-conditioned house. my hard work detailing every bits and pieces of this party appeared like it went to waste, but i was OK with it. i just wanted to make sure my daughter, i mean, niece got thrown an uh-mah-zing party showered with lots of love. my prego sister truly deserves everything. she's the best and i love her to death. love is a commitment. i'll do anything for my sisters. i'm sure they know this is a FACT. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...