To Evan’s credit, he knows
how to make my heart melt everyday. Evan is just the type of person that you
see from a distance and makes life a little bit more beautiful with his smile.
I’d be lying if I didn’t tell you his smile is contagious. It really is. He
just makes you happy. And when he crawls into our bed with me and places his
head on my chest every single morning and wants to cuddle, he reminds me that
life’s moments are spent with those you love. OK. He loves me. All our boys are
attached to me the same way he is, but today, I’m talking about Evan, my little
batman.
well .... we finally made it back to Gymbo class.
This singular moment– yup, this very moment, as soon as I turned into Gymboree's parking lot, Evan kicked his legs and smiled out of excitement while sitting in his car seat. well, it was
priceless. It has been a few weeks since we've been able to attend his Gymboree classes. Thanks to the birth of Baby L - adjustment had to be made. Anyways, this place appears to be Evan's pleasurable element besides home. I don’t want to forget this moment because I’ll
have to one day go back to work and can’t take my little batman to class
anymore. Argh. It's going to be depressing, but life is short and who knows, within a blink everything can change. I'm glad I was able to make him incredibly happy today.
Love my boys. Xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment