Today was gorgeous. Ahh- yes,
nothing like life in Orange County. So, I was incredibly stoked to attend our
boy’s end of the school year performance. I know they’ve been working extremely
hard. Some days, Dilly would tell me that practice was boring since he had to
patiently wait for the older kids to finish and why does it take so long. Um… I
think he couldn’t wait to dance his heart out with this one girl.
Another thing is that I’ve been
listening to them sing a Spanish song in the car for the past few weeks with so
much passion. I knew it had something to do with their performance. It’s always exciting to see how much they’ve
grown throughout the school year. I wished I could have danced the night away with
Aiden and Dilly for having a stellar performance though. No really – they made
my heart melt into a puddle of joy! I loved the theme to the "Sound of Music"
Anyways, I’ll end with these
two videos: (1) it’s a truest reflection of Aiden. He’s growing up to be so
smart and independent. Thanks Jackie for the video! (2) I couldn’t think of a
better way to end our time together on this Friday evening. “playing” at our favorite place. And I’m
blessed to be part of what I believe in and I’m proud to use my flip to
document these moments. Yes, I love being a mom.
Love my boys. XOXO.
P.S. - first video is uploading. stay tuned.
P.S. - first video is uploading. stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment