Today we celebrated my dad’s
birthday. We had a nice family dinner together. As we were driving to the
restaurant, I always turn to look at my boys to see what they’re up to. Aiden
and Dylan normally talk about random things and occasionally, tease each other
depending on their mood. Evan is constantly munching on something and would
babble random things.
Then, it dawned on me as I
sat in the passenger side of the car that my boys are growing up. They can
talk! I still remember and it’s always a thrilling moment when I heard my boys
talk for the very first time. Of course, their first words were always papa, mama,
and mum mum (for food). I always made it imperative to talk to my baby right
away from birth to help him master his vocabulary. It’s really true that a
child’s capacity to process words is like learning any other skills and the
more you talk to them, the more words they learn to help build their vocabulary.
Anyways, another month to go before we meet our fourth little man. It also means summer is around the corner and our family can have more outings to the beach. One of our all time favorite spot to be at during the summer! The image was taken below from August 2012.
Love my boys. XOXO.

No comments:
Post a Comment