I don’t
know about you, but we shop at Costco every single or other week. Sometimes we
make the experience / trip to Costco fun by bringing our boys shopping carts with
them. They like to imitate grown-up tasks more than you could imagine. Today
was that day and we loaded their two shopping carts into our car and off we
went. They were able to pick out the
food they wanted to place into their cart. Aiden wanted watermelons and Dylan
wanted bananas.
I always
love it when we bring their shopping carts. I’m going to purchase one for Evan
soon after he masters his walking skills. He’s getting there and he, too, can
join into the fun from start to end along his brother’s side.
If you have
kids, I highly recommend purchasing a grocery cart for them. It’s truly a
learning experience and you can make many trips to the grocery store fun!
Love my
boys. XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment