We’ve been going to Irvine Railroad Easter Egg Extravaganza for the past three years. I purchased a coupon book three years ago, which came with 15 coupons for $45 dollars that never expires. I always had extra coupons sitting around and used it all this year. The Easter Egg Hunt requires one ticket. My boys are shy. They like the egg hunt and cookie decorating so that’s what we normally do when we’re there. In addition, they’ll get to ride on the pony and horses for an additional $5 a person. I could always throw my boys their own Easter Egg hunt, but I wanted them to be around tons of other kids. It makes the holiday more exciting plus it’s better than seeing just an Easter Bunny at the mall. My two youngest sisters joined us this year since they wanted to come after seeing us at Sunday mass. I’m forever grateful that they tagged along.
Evan can finally walk and couldn’t be feeling more ecstatic about his first Easter Egg Hunt. Technically, he wasn’t allowed to participate since he didn’t meet the minimum age requirement of 2, but we let him anyways. Where else would he have gone? Aiden and Dylan loved it, but they were so slow grabbing their eggs compared to the other kids. It’s OK. What mattered to me was that they had a grand time – I love creating memories with them and if that’s how they wanted to collect their egg, that’s perfectly fine with me!
I highly recommend this place if you have kids and have listed all of their activities below – It’s currently going on until March 30th and will get crowded. It’s time to create memories of your own!
• Egg Hunts
• Meeting the Easter Bunny
• Hay Rides
• Easter Cookie Decorating
• Carnival Games
• Train Rides
• Face Painting
• Moon Bounce
• and a variety of Free Picture Stands
love my boys. xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment