Sunday, March 6, 2011

Orange County Great Park | Irvine, CA

papa&aiden 


my loves 

Umm… finally. We made it out of the house. My boys (including husband) have been ridiculously sick this past week. It was horrible to see them that way. Our house would have been a mess if I was infected by the virus, too. Whew
.
So, our boys love being outside and today we decided to head to the OC Great Park after church. The park is still under major construction but overall was a very friendly-family atmosphere. Most (in my opinion) were there for one reason -- the kids. They have the farmers market going on, free carousel, playground, and of course, the big orange balloon. I find it interesting to be at the park though. You get to see different parenting skills and various values / behaviors from kids all converge into one place.  Oh boy! Perhaps, that’s the reason why some parents hate the playgrounds. For me, I love it. I’m not there to parent other children anyways. I would never do that. I’m there to ensure my boys have a wonderful time, plus they need to learn that in different surroundings not everyone is sweet. They’ll have to learn to deal with it someday, somehow, when mama and papa dang are not around.

So, I love how Aiden thinks every kid at the playground is his friend. He was amazed that his “friend” was wearing a batman shirt similar to the one he has at home. He kept telling me to look. Honestly, he thought this was the coolest thing ever by the tone of his voice. And for my little dilly willy, he was playing, but for the most part, he took me on mini-walks while holding onto my hands. He does this quite frequently. Well, only to me, because I’m his favorite.  Haha. Well, I am his mama. LOL.

It was another fun-day sunday with my boys. XOXO.
my loves
If you look carefully, Aiden and I are throwing the peace sign. We think it's cool.

4 comments:

  1. I love that first picture and how Aiden is looking at Tony and smiling.

    I need to learn how to take better photos for my family. =) Your blog is eye candy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you guys are soo cute!! Aww Helen you INSPIRE ME!!! I'm hooked now! you soo need to help me create memories through the power of the LENS :) love you!!! xoxoxo when to have lunch and have you blog about it too hahah jp hopefully I can be jus as good as a mommy like you Ba Dep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @annie, wow, i didn't know you read my blog. thanks for stopping by.

    @co apple. hello, my #1 fan. no worries, i'll write blogs about how to take better pictures to prep you. you will be a pro when baby numero uno arrives!

    @vivian - my bakeralla queen. you're too sweet! yes, we will have lunch soon. i'm going to squeeze something in since i'm off next Friday. plus, i need to give you your bday gift that's sitting in my garage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...