Okay, so where do I begin when I am a day late with this blog that I promised yesterday. Oh boy. Anyways, this is a fraction of what our weekends consist of and deserves a post because I think it's a cool place for kids. We headed to Pump It Up for my crazy, fun-spirited niece 3rd birthday a week ago. We have heard of this place before but never made our way here. One of the reasons is that we're a member at Froggs Bounce House, which offers the same type of fun but at a different level. Pump It Up is a huge warehouse and offers private indoor arenas with bounce houes for parties.
We had two (2) 45 mintues bouncing fun in two different private areas, then headed to the private party room to eat, sing happy birthday, play, chit-chat ... yes, the whole sheeeee-bang. It was definitely a bouncing success for both our boys even US. I know, right?
I think its soo important to foster the development of social skills in kids. It's not a skill they are born with and have to learn. Birthdays like this are awesome because there are kids everywhere. I must say that I am happy Aiden and Dilly met new friends that day. Both boys can be hesitant or shy when introduced to new people and situation, which is normal for some kids. However, give them time and they'll eventually believe you're the coolest person on this planet.
I didn't carry my camera that day but grabbed my Fujifilm Instax instead (hence the pictures above). I wished I grabbed onto my camera though. I was in awe watching how naturally kids play. It's easy to get great photographs when they're having fun. That's one of the keys element to capturing the moment. XOXO.
We had two (2) 45 mintues bouncing fun in two different private areas, then headed to the private party room to eat, sing happy birthday, play, chit-chat ... yes, the whole sheeeee-bang. It was definitely a bouncing success for both our boys even US. I know, right?
I think its soo important to foster the development of social skills in kids. It's not a skill they are born with and have to learn. Birthdays like this are awesome because there are kids everywhere. I must say that I am happy Aiden and Dilly met new friends that day. Both boys can be hesitant or shy when introduced to new people and situation, which is normal for some kids. However, give them time and they'll eventually believe you're the coolest person on this planet.
I didn't carry my camera that day but grabbed my Fujifilm Instax instead (hence the pictures above). I wished I grabbed onto my camera though. I was in awe watching how naturally kids play. It's easy to get great photographs when they're having fun. That's one of the keys element to capturing the moment. XOXO.
No comments:
Post a Comment