
We always find time in between errands or events to take our boys to the park. Well the truth is, the weather has been warmer and we rather stay outdoors than indoors. Plus, we love the way the park makes us feel and it gives our boys the freedom to run and play.
I always bring along my camera. I was flustered when we got home and tried to upload the images and only found about 10 out of 100+. I was looking through the images on the ride home. I couldn’t decipher what occurred, but something happened and it left me almost in tears. All the spontaneous moments I captured were gone. No, really, it was all gone…just like that. Technically, they weren't all gone. I'm being a little dramatic. HAHA.
Also, people always wonder how we find time to take our boys around. It’s really simple. We make time. It doesn’t take up too much time out of our day to take them to the park. We normally spend about an hour there. Plus, I think this is the reason why I’ve been able to lose my pregnancy weight. I still have a few pounds to shed, but I’m ok with it. I keep myself active with my boys. You just have to. Not only does it bring our family closer together, but it makes me feel healthier. It also fosters family relationship early on.
Also, people always wonder how we find time to take our boys around. It’s really simple. We make time. It doesn’t take up too much time out of our day to take them to the park. We normally spend about an hour there. Plus, I think this is the reason why I’ve been able to lose my pregnancy weight. I still have a few pounds to shed, but I’m ok with it. I keep myself active with my boys. You just have to. Not only does it bring our family closer together, but it makes me feel healthier. It also fosters family relationship early on.
Anyways, here’s Papa Dang attempting to fly Aiden’s Spiderman Kite. I’m still laughing at this image. You don’t know how many times he was running around trying to get it to go up. It did go up … for a good … 10 seconds. I need to invest more than a buck on a kite. Haha!
eeks...what do u mean the images were all gone??
ReplyDeleteDude, you look great!
ReplyDelete@thaoie - not sure ... maybe aiden touched it and hit the format? i dont know. so sad. so sad.
ReplyDelete@rachee ... thanks milf.
Haha, did you buy a $1 dollar kite that wouldn't fly so Tony could keep running and train for his marathon?
ReplyDelete