Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Miles Square Regional Park | Fountain Valley, CA

Phew. We had an extra bag of bread at home and decided to stop by MSP before we headed to my in-laws for our weekly Sunday dinner. It normally doesn’t take long to feed the ducks and geese. I would say 20 minutes or quicker if Aiden doesn’t just toss the entire piece of bread in the pond and request for more. They love, I mean, love the ducks and geese. Honestly, some of the geese are dracula-looking and scares me, but both our boys appear to be fearless.

I think I was more excited because I actually got to go with our boys this time. Normally, they would go during the week while I’m at work with their cool Papa and I’ll just get a picture text.
So, I’m digging these pictures. It evokes a narrative of our lives together as a family. I’ve been documenting their life since they were born and this is still one of the greatest joys. If you have kids, I highly recommend taking pictures frequently of them. It will tell the story of their childhood; perhaps, this is the reason why it’s so priceless.
Honestly, our boys are totally happy and unconditionally loved. We do have our share of struggle, but in the end, we make it through together. It’s how they're raised and I would highly recommend doing it right from the beginning. ………… XOXO.
Here's dilly willy. He's about to feed his "friends" with some of the bread he has.

dilly

I think Aiden just threw his entire piece of bread in the pond. He's definitely asking for more.
cutie patooties

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the photo with Aiden trying to get more bread is funny! The photo of Dilly is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog, Finally was able to read some of the stuff you have. I totally agree.. I've been writing to Audrey since I found out I was pregnant. I cry when I read the letters I've written to her. I hope as she gets older she understands the unconditional love I have for her. ;) it's very priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...