My days are
always filled with perpetual motion that eventually becomes a blur. But, these past few days has been extremely
difficult for me personally. It’s when everything doesn’t go perfectly. Evan
and Dylan caught the flu and of course, I was down with the cold. Their cough evoked such sympathy and I was so miserable I couldn't do anything, but I kept telling them, it's going to be OK. I would have been fine if I wasn't SICK the same day they were! Arggghhh....I was scrambling extra-hard just to be there for them because when
they’re sick, they always want “mommy” by their side like elmer’s glue. I was
so dizzy and congested; I seriously thought I was going to die. I hate the
bug that is much smaller than me and can beat my body like no other. I CAN
NEVER afford to be sick, however, I can’t do everything, but I do try as long
as I’m strategic about it, which I am most of the time. I’m telling you, this
is life as a mom. In my opinion, it's a calling and I wouldn’t consider it a job
because I’m not getting paid to perform my duties, but a way for me to live a
certain life I’ve desired. Papa laughed when I told him, I married such an awesome man. He's so patient and calm. Plus, he doesn't isolate himself from our bed even when I'm sick. It's wonderful.
Anyways, I went to sports chalet earlier to buy some snow gear for our boys and was holding landon when a man behind me in line mistaken him for a girl. My other boy clan had already walked out of the store to get into the car so it was just me and Landon. He said I had a cute daughter and I wouldn't have to worry about her going "bald" with all the hair "she" has. Oh boy. Let me say, this is not the first time landon has been mistaken for a girl. It always happen when he's wearing his onesie for some reason. I responded, "thanks". Haha!
And, whoa... the winter olympics started today. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. i love the olympics. here goes to sleepless nights, which means, I'm outta here now! Ciao!
Love my boys. XOXO.
P.S. I finally uploaded the video from our beach day last month.
No comments:
Post a Comment