Our bond continues to grow stronger and stronger each day.
We have this unadulterated love for each other. He envelopes our family with joy and warmth,
but his smile, it’s contagious. I swear, he’s such a happy little man and I’m
sure there are plenty of other babies who are, too, but to have one that I own
is a different story. It’s pure awesomeness. He bleeds perfection.
The house was so quiet for about two hours today with papa
dang being at work and lan lan sleeping blissfully in his crib. Aiden and Dylan
were on their way home. it was just evan and i. after i finished feeding him, he went straight to the crayon jar. It was his way of telling me he wanted to color. I couldn’t resist. He elected to rest his head on the floor with his coloring book and crayon. I love our laziness of not sitting at the table. Clearly, we were relaxing and enjoying our time together. With his coy smile, I knew I just brighten his day because i gave him the attention he yearned for.
I’m proud to be his mama.
Love my boys. XOXO.

No comments:
Post a Comment