Thursday, August 1, 2013

[day 161] all you need is love


I wished I lived in Canada. I would have the privilege to be out on maternity leave for a full year.  In a few weeks, I’ll be returning back to work. The transition will be emotionally difficult for me. I’ll miss my babies so much!  But, I hope to one day be a full-time housewife and stay-at-home mom. Because life is short and it’s not only our dreams and money that makes us happy, it’s the little and big people in our life.  I’ve decided to work part-time for two weeks to help me ease back. I also plan to save a month of bonding time to use throughout the year.

Lately, I’ve been taking more pictures with my iPhone (like the one you see below). It’s nice to remember things and so easy with a click of a button. Well, today, I tried to play catch up with my laundry. I swear, laundry never stops in our house. I guess, that’s because (1) we take two showers (2) we go through 2-3 outfits per day and (3) blankets/sheets get washed weekly. I’m glad that I only have one more load to fold before I'm all caught up. This will only last for tonight though. It feels so good. I feel like a spankin' new person! Papa D says I think about cleaning too much. NOT!

Here’s a pic of my little cutie lan lan and evan watching me fold laundry while they watch baby Einstein earlier this morning. I’m definitely going to miss seeing their faces every single morning in a few weeks. Wah!

Love my boys. XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...