Sunday, July 7, 2013

[day 135] step aside gordon ramsay


Our boys, especially Dylan, love to mess around in the kitchen since he was about 15 months. He only loves cooking toys and every time we went to the store, he would rather go to the cooking and baking section than the toy section at Target. I don’t know if it has something to do with him watching me clean and wash the dishes to preparing food. As his mama, I notice everything. I knew this was his passion and I started to let him experiment cooking, with simple tasks such as helping me mix and stir food when I prepare meals since he was itty bitty.  Little does he know, I’m not the greatest cook, but I’m glad he thinks I am. Up to this day, he still loves to cook and bake. 

When “the melting pot” offered a kids fondue class, I jumped on board immediately since our boys are currently on summer vacation. Um, dream come true for Dylan. This cooking class was fun and an educational way to get creative. Papa Dang spent the majority of the time helping our boys learn to cook. This helped them instill a good sense of self worth with their cooking success. And, you know what, it sure was! I ended up eating most of Dylan’s food.

Love my boys. XOXO.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...