Friday, November 30, 2012

Week 17

I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to know the gender, but perhaps, it was too early to even detect. I read so many online articles and spent numerous hours in bed trying to determine if this pregnancy was at all different than the others. What I really want to say is, I read everything to believe that I was having a little girl. I didn’t vomit. I craved sweets. I just felt nauseous. I eat like there’s no tomorrow. Surprisingly, I’ve only gained a whopping 9 lbs and already feel like a dinosaur.
About a month ago, we went to one of those 3D/4 D ultrasound places to see if they can perform a gender determination on our little bean. The technician didn’t appear to have the ultrasound sonographer skills I was looking for, but for $25 dollars, I figured “why not”. The only reason why I felt that way is because she kept asking for assistance – maybe she was in training – beats me. The entire time my umbilical cord was blocking the private and prevented a nice clear view of the bottom. She had me jump and walked for a few minutes. As I lay back down, she determined it could possibly be a “boy”. Whaaaa? Really? It’s hard to fathom that I’m having another boy, which I know I’ll end up loving in the end, but wow, what are the odds of having four boys in a row.
I went home and have analyzed the sonogram to the tee. For the first time compared to my other three pregnancies, I actually have hope; hope that I am carrying a little princess. We will find out on December 13th for sure and I can prepare for baby #4, my last and final baby. I’m excited and nervous at the same time!  I still can’t believe I’m going to be a mom to my 4th child!
So, how do I feel right now? Fabulous, but there are days where I’m tired, which is fine!
Love my boys. Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Mama Dang! Glad you are feeling better. Hoping for a little princess for you too :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...