....Right From the Beginning"
Yup, that’s Waterworks Aquatics motto.
Yup, that’s Waterworks Aquatics motto.
Drowning – the word that comes across my mind as a parent. I knew it was important to enroll our boys into swim school. Drowning as you know is the one of leading cause of death that happens unintentionally. I knew I had to take precautionary measure to ensure this doesn’t happen to any of our boys. I want them to be strong swimmers but am not looking for them to swim competitively unless they find an interest in it.
Our boys are currently enrolled in semi-private lessons at Waterworks Aquatics. It’s not cheap to send them here, but the pools are built specially for training and kids. They have a shallow end for kids to play before their lessons. We normally arrive 30 minutes before their lesson time to allow them to warm up in the water. The pools are super warm and I like that they have both indoor and outdoor pools. Must I add that this facility is CLEAN. Also, the training is very structured and routine making it easy for our boys to learn. They’ve been going here since July. Although, Dylan knew how to hold his breath in the water at 1.5 years old and is a stronger swimmer than Aiden, Aiden has better technique and knows how to follow directions when told by his instructor. Both have their own ways, but I hope they continue to build the endurance to become strong swimmers and make mama proud!
Their lessons are always on Tuesday evening - too bad Dilly was sick today. Tonight, it was all Aiden.
Their lessons are always on Tuesday evening - too bad Dilly was sick today. Tonight, it was all Aiden.
If you have kids, I highly recommend this swim school.
Love my boys. XOXO.
(I'll post videos later tonight)
(I'll post videos later tonight)

No comments:
Post a Comment