My poor baby batman caught the fever as a reaction to his flu shot he received on Monday. I decided to work from home today to watch him. I love that he’s attached to me though. Again, all three boys have been attached to me. He’s the reason why my arms are toned. I’ll hold him, throw him in the air, fly him like an airplane ….. He’s quite a character! For someone who loves food more than anything, he barely ate any solids today or drank his milk. I hope he gets better soon. I hate seeing my poor baby like this. Not only does it make me exhausted and sleep deprived, I just want him back to his chubby wubby self. He vomited so much today – it was a hell house, but papa dang and I remained calm. It’s only temporary. The bug will go away………
Love my boys. XOXO.
This picture of baby batman was taken a week ago on my iPhone.

No comments:
Post a Comment