Saturday, January 14, 2012
Meet Baby Batman
i can't believe i did it again. please meet our newest addition to our family, baby batman aka baby evan tyler dang. if you click on the images, you can read info about him. i'm missing days 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 only because they're in one of my SIM card that I have to load. for now, you can see how much he has changed. i'm extremely busy nowadays, but at least, i'm home with my boys. they're my everything and i don't mind spending every minute of the day with them. i get my "alone" time when they're sleeping to read, catch up with the hub, clean, and relax.
Labels:
baby batman series
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




<3!!! I can't wait to see you little man again (and you too, Mama!) Just have to make sure Munchie and I get over our bronchitis :/
ReplyDeleteAwww .... come over anytime. Get better.... miss you & S.
DeleteI love your messages. See you again soon. Love you all. :)
ReplyDeletethanks ban! no problem. see you soon, too! i'm glad aiden loves you, however, dylan is warming up slowly! haha.
DeleteI'll get Dylan soon. :). I'll bring stuff for him to cook. Lol!
ReplyDelete