Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my little helper.

Here’s a video I snapped of Aiden and Dilly while they were playing together the other day. I wanted to see what Aiden would do and didn’t say a single word towards the end. I’ve watched this video so many times. Aiden is the biggest sweetheart ever. It makes me proud to see him try to do what he’s doing. As a parent, you feel good inside because you know you did something right. What a great little helper. Love my boys. Enjoy. XOXO.
P.S. Aiden is bilingual and speaks English and Vietnamese. In part of the video, he's saying that he needs to help his brother.




3 comments:

  1. Aidan is such a sweetheart! I hope Sydney learns some Vietnamese. It's too cute to hear little kids speak it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Me and Duy watched his video over and over and we were laughing so hard. So cute! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...