We were looking for something inexpensive to do on Sunday after church. We decided to head to Santa Ana Zoo. I haven’t been here since my college years. Honestly, this is not the world class zoo with lions and bears, but for $8 dollars a pop (kids under 3 are free), it was actually worth our money and I can’t complain. It was really a great place for our boys because they love animals and the zoo had enough animals to entertain them. Ideally, I think this zoo is great for kids under 5 due to their short attention span.
OK, so it might not have been the safest thing to have our boys sit atop an 8-000 lb elephant and it will probably be the last time they ride one. I realized after they went on that the elephant was in a cramped zoo enclosure, which didn’t allow much room to walk. I know, I know. I felt guilty afterwards....... forgive me.
Overall, we had a pleasant time looking at all the animals, but our favorite would probably be the monkeys. They’re quite entertaining and really funny to watch. Love my boys. XOXO.






nice batman shirt, aiden! someone you know has great taste! ;)
ReplyDelete