Friday, April 15, 2011

Corona Del Mar Beach | Corona Del Mar, CA

It was such a beautiful day that we couldn’t resist not going to the beach. We love going to “little” Corona Del Mar Beach because it’s small and makes us feel as though we’ve tucked ourselves away in our own paradise. Normally, we would head to Huntington Beach (to be specific, we like Main St.), but we didn’t feel like dealing with a large crowd that day. Plus, we love gawking at our dream home that we hope to one day afford.
I love being there with my boys, too. I mean, they really, really love the water. Dilly couldn’t get enough of it. He’s our little risk-taker, dare devil son who appears to be fearless.  He kept running into the water and running back to shore. It was so fun watching our boys laugh and cavort in the waves though. Plus, Aiden had his never-ending commentary for everything. It was hilarious.
I love how the beach makes me feel. It embraces this inner tranquility that I can’t seem to adore. I love spending time with my family, too, and cherish every moment. It’s the life I’ve always wanted. Honestly, motherhood is like mixing a whole bunch of chemical together that permanently changes you. It has changed my views tremendously. It’s a new discovery.  I always say, it’s not easy, but the reward is worth more than any sum of money.
Love my boys. XOXO.

my boys

papa dang + dilly

our family

aiden

my boys

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...