Wednesday, October 23, 2013

[day 244]: falling behind


Oh, what! How many days has it been since I’ve last posted! Yes, I’ve fallen behind, but it’s all for the right reasons. I swear. I yearn for sleep and spend whatever time possible with my boys. I managed to feverishly blog today though. It felt great. I am so tired of falling behind. I love blogging because it’s a constant reminder that life is best when I’m around my boys. From time to time, I’ll re-read some of our favorite times together.

So, I’ve been back at work for two months and realized I have no career aspiration what so ever. I’m content with where I’m at in my career, but would be more content if I were to be a SAHM. For now, I’m forever grateful that my job offers flexibility, which gives me a work and life balance. Because I’m given this chance, I use this opportunity to hang out with my boys as much as possible. I would never squander it. I basically suck up how exhausted I am– the LA commute is a total kill- just to see them. I miss them a lot. There’s never a moment that I don’t dart to them after work. Then, of course, they smell like sweat. I basically shower for all four as soon as I’m home. It has been a routine. Yup, a daily routine – plus, they have to bathe again before they sleep.

It’s time for this mama to get some shuteye. Of course, I don’t blog without any picture or video. Here you go. These boys are my inspiration, life, and love.

Love my boys. XOXO


1 comment:

  1. OMG i've had no career aspirations (at corporate work) for like the last 5 years. i wish i could say it out loud on my own blog but my own boss and coworkers read it too. you would be an awesome SAHM. try it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...