Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

aiden

dilly

It's past my bedtime, but I wanted to write a few words and will continue when time permits about being a mother to two incredible and handsome boys. Well, since it's Mother's Day, I can reflect. It's not about the sacrifices I've made for them, but a certain sense of gratitude that I have towards them for being in my life. They've taught me a new kind of love and the meaning of unconditional love. I couldn't see my life without them. I live and breathe for them. I never allowed my job to wreck my family life because I always found balance and refuse a career advancement to ensure the health of our boys. They need me (and papa dang, too). I've never felt guilt about being a mom and cannot wait to add more to our family. I want to raise our boys happy and healthy while allowing them to be free. "the sky is the limit." .......................



2 comments:

  1. you're a fantastic mother and it shows how much you love your family. i think what is most interesting is that you said that you dreamt of having a family your entire life while most people would have dreamt about careers or other goals like climbing mt everest. what is amazing to me is seeing your dream coming true. i don't think many people can actually say that. i don't think they can say that i dreamt of this as a child and here is unfolding in front of everyone. you were meant to be a mother and i only wish other children could experience that type of love. happy belated mothers day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...