
This is the best part of being a Disney Annual Passholder (we've been for years). You can go whenever you feel like it. It's also a good thing we're annual passholder because I still need to discover so many attractions and I can never last an entire day at Disneyland.
Today, we decided to hit California Adventure to see the musical version of Aladdin. We barely made it to the show and had pretty awesome orchestra seats. We were lucky. Aiden was ecstatic when he saw Aladdin. Yes, he was one of those kids, who screamed out, "Mommy, I see Aladdin. Mommy, look!".
The show runs about 40-minutes long. The music and effects are spectacular. It's broadway caliber and I don't think I could ever get sick of watching this show because the Genie is just straight up hilarious! He made jokes about Lindsey Lohan and Edward from Twilight. I didn't expect to laugh so hard at the show. Of course, younger kids would not get it, but he was very up-to-date with the entertainment industry. I give him props! He was such a super star and rocked it!
Overall, the musical made me realize how much I love Disney. It's a must see! We'll definitely be back. You should check out the show, but remember to check CA Adventure schedules. Performances are not held daily.
We spent the remaining of the night at Disneyland. Our family could never get enough of Disney. We are here weekly with our boys. except I don't blog about it weekly. I think that's a little too much. Haha. Love my boys, XOXO.
When did you go? We were there on Saturday. We should meet up there soon so Dilly and Sydney can have their first date at the park. ;)
ReplyDeleteHello Mama Rach - We normally go to Disneyland/California Adventure on Thursday or Friday. I would love Dilly & GF Sydney to hang out. Message me when you're free. XOXO.
ReplyDelete