
I can’t have an entry without a picture and dug this one up since it was available. This was taken a few weeks ago when we went down to Corona Del Mar for some fun in the sun. We stopped to get some Sprinkle Cupcakes (being the sweet tooth family we are) and since the weather was nice, we decided to take a walk on the beach. Our boys played in the sand with an empty bottle and plastic spoon we had in the car. Hey, whatever works, right? Then, we took them in the water and let the wave crash onto their itty bitty foot. We would then run back to shore, held our hands tightly together, took a quick look at each other with a good hard laugh ….and then we did it all over again. It was pure awesomeness.
And, then it was love at first sight. I fell in love with the beachfront homes. I want. I want. Too bad, I can’t afford it.
So, I’ve been capturing more photos of our boys lately (not that I haven’t done enough) and posting it. My main purpose is that I want to encourage our boys & future kids to see the past and read/find stories from what we’ve done as a family. And, this blog will be something for them to get inspired by. I never want them to stop seeing the fun in our family.
In the end, I hope, they’ll live life by finding a balance relationship with God, family, then friends. Yes, in this order. If they do, I’ll be dancing like no one is watching for hours. And, you can count on seeing a big heart around my face, too.
If you ever wonder, we take our boys out almost every day. It could be to the park, a quick run to get dessert, a nice walk – just something away from home for an hour or two. Some days, I’m exhausted from work, but will pull through for the love of our boys. It's important to find balance between work and family life. We do spend time at home, too. Our nightly rituals consist of playtime (consist of learning), story time; bubble bath time, some more playtimes and then its bed time. By the end of the night, I’m tired, but it’s OK because “a family, who plays together, stays together”.

This is the life my husband and I always wanted. We’re living it and loving each moment. We also need each other for support. It’s the only way to get through the hurdles of being a parent. It’s not always easy. Remember, it takes two to tango. XOXO.
No comments:
Post a Comment